Leadership Tri-Cities is no longer accepting applications for Class XXIII.
Applications will open for Class XXIV in March of 2018.
Our application does request the following information or questions:
- Information about your past five years of employment, your educational background, and any major and/or recent volunteer work.
- A signed digital copy of your employer’s Letter of Support, indicating their understanding of the time commitment if their employee is selected and their intention to pay the corporate tuition required.
- A digital photograph (head and shoulder shot) of yourself for use by Leadership Tri-Cities.
- Essay questions that include:
- After family, describe your most important leadership accomplishment and why.
- Why do you want to be part of Leadership Tri-Cities? What do you hope to gain from this experience?
- From your perspective, what is one pressing challenge facing the Tri-Cities? What’s a potential solution or opportunity to address the challenge and how could that be carried out? *
- What makes you unique? What strengths, skills, and/or abilities make you a strong candidate for Leadership Tri-Cities?
If you applied for Class XXIII we are reviewing your applications and will be contacting you soon. Interviews will be scheduled for mid-May 2017.